Project Managers are multi-tasking aces. Most large IT majors and organisations are transitioning to be Agile. They need professionals who can contribute meaningfully, communicate across the organisation and corroborate effectively using Scrum Agile values. Quick and intensive upgrading to these skills is achievable by doing the PMI-ACP course.
The course benefits are
- Training is a workshop, classroom session or virtual e-learning interactive experience
- The global courseware, meticulous practical labs, interactive, experiential learning virtual classrooms, and real-time industry-cloned assignments make you confident and job ready
- A cosmopolitan syllabus modulated by qualified industry professionals provides valuable hands-on experience to train you on real-time industry projects
- The CSM professional certification needs a mandatory number of PDUs/SEUs. You gain one for every hour of the 8-hour training
- An easy fee-structure, a well-recognised expertise certificate in Scrum and Agile practices and a free library avenue are some bonuses offered
There are no requisite qualifications. The training aims to make you professional in knowing how to best implement the concepts on the Scrum Agile framework. The PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner training is a smart beginning of project management and industry-relevant practices to help assimilate Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Topics covered are:
- Risk mitigation and seizing advantages for the competitive edge
- Agile concepts, techniques and best practices to ensure meeting goals and budget limitations
- Developing soft-skills like conflict resolutions, emotional intelligence, the 3Cs of contribution, collaboration, and communication in teams and many others.
- Proficiency in tools to lower errors and defect-density, reduce hindrances to sellable products, enhance enterprise value and reputation, and increase transparency.
- Agile, Scrum and relevant tools of project management.
Your perks are invaluable and include
- Agile enterprises have used machine learning, artificial intelligence, the internet, data analytics, enhanced user-experience and deep-learning to boost the quality, efficiency, flexibility, and productivity of every aspect of the project. You help manage, transition and transform them with your continued learning of Agile Project Management
- Scrum methodology and Agile practices in Project Management are a way of thinking. You practice project management in Agile by sub-dividing large tasks executable in Scrum
- With this workshop, you are ready to make a difference to the organization by ensuring teamwork collaborations, rapid release-cycles, project management, and in helping adapt to and resolve complex issues rapidly
- The undying demand for Project Managers who are Agile on Scrum framework professionals ensures lucrative offers
- These courses map your career through training to a successful career. They also help you gather the mandatory 21 PDUs/SEUs required for taking the PMI-ACP certification exams for PMPs
To apply for the PMI-ACP®, one must have within the last 5 years 2000 hours of working on project teams of General Project Experience, 1500 hours of working on Agile Project Teams or with Agile Methodologies and the 21 PDUs and SEUs of Agile practice. The certification is renewable every 3 years by continuous learning of 30PDUs.The exam has 120 questions including 21 that have no score.
A career in Project Management with certification as a PMP from PMI-India is a winning combination.